Q. What is SanoVita formulated for?
A. SanoVita is an overall wellness product formulated to be a broad spectrum whole food tonic that can strengthen the immune system and provide vital minerals and nutrients the body is lacking.
Q. Is SanoVita a vitamin or nutritional supplement?
A. SanoVita is not a nutritional supplement or any other type of vitamin or mineral supplement which are generally synthetically derived. What SanoVita is though, is “FOOD”. SanoVita delivers natural plant sourced phytonutrients from whole fruits and botanicals.
Q. Can SanoVita cure or heal diseases?
A. SanoVita is a SuperFood that can supply the body with important nutrients not found in the common diet. We do not make claims that SanoVita cures or heals; rather we educate people that by restoring these nutrients in a daily nutritional regimen that our bodies can become the efficient healing and energizing machines our bodies are designed to be.
Q. How much SanoVita should I take?
A. SanoVita is concentrated wholefood in a liquid puree form; therefore it is not necessary to consume large quantities to experience benefits. It is recommended to take 30ml of SanoVita once or twice a day for health maintenance. For some that have increased physical demands or are trying to address additional health issues an increased amount of SanoVita can be considered. Since SanoVita is a natural wholefood product, an increase intake above the maintenance amount is considered safe. We would always recommend you to consult your health professional or consultant before taking SanoVita if you have a serious health condition.
Q. When should I take SanoVita?
A. You can take SanoVita any time but it is always recommended to take SanoVita with food. Due to the active ingredients in SanoVita it is not recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
Q. Can I take SanoVita with other prescription medications or if I am on treatments for a serious disease like diabetes, high blood pressure of high cholesterol?
A. We would always recommend that you consult your health care professional or consultant if there are serious concerns. However, since SanoVita is a natural fruit and botanical whole food most health professionals would not see any issue with taking SanoVita in small quantities just as they would not be concerned with you consuming natural fruits or healthy other foods.
Q. What are the active ingredients in SanoVita?
A. SanoVita is formulated to provide many of the benefits of the Mediterranean Diet. Many of the ingredients in SanoVita are fruits and botanicals found commonly in the Mediterranean region and diet: such ingredients like Grape, Grape Skin, Grape Seed, Pomegranate, Olive Leaf Extract, Olive Oil, Tomato Extract, Orange Peel Extract and Rose Hip. Other important ingredients are super fruits like Blueberry, Raspberry, Mangosteen, Cranberry, Gogi Berry and Acai. SanoVita also contains Alkalizing Chelated Minerals for great absorption into the body.
Q. What are the key functions of SanoVita in the Human Body?
A. SanoVita performs seven key functions to restore the body to its optimal healing state.
- Antioxidant protection from the phytonutrients and phytochemicals found in many of the fruits and botanicals in SanoVita is possibly the main function of SanoVita. Antioxidants are well known and scientifically studied for their oxidation fighting properties. Oxidation in the human body (also known as “free radical” damage) is linked to disease, inflammation chronic pain and pre-mature aging. Antioxidants has been shown to neutralize the damaging effect of Free-Radicals in the human body.
- Alkalizing Chelated Minerals, most minerals are considered macro-nutrients and are hard for the body to absorb. Chelated Minerals are bonded to an amino-acid to breakdown the mineral into micro-nutrient size which is far more absorbable. The absorption of these minerals can create an alkalizing effect in the body system which is more resistant to bacteria, virus and even some disease.
- Enzyme nutrition, since SanoVita is not high heat pasteurized the natural enzymes in the fruits and botanicals are preserved and “active” providing their intended benefits. Enzymes benefit the digestive system, allowing us to process our food more efficiently and absorb more of the nutrients available in SanoVita and in our diet.
- Fiber, since SanoVita is a whole food puree from super fruits and botanicals it is therefore a concentrated food in a liquid state. A standard daily amount of SanoVita is equivalent in fiber to 3 to 5 servings of common fruits. Fiber is well known to be both heart and digestive system healthy.
- Anti-pathogenic, Olive Leaf Extract has been researched and scientifically validated as having antimicrobial, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Olive Leaf Extract has been used for thousands of years to fight off pathogens.
- Plant Based Essential “Healthy” Fats, the emulsified olive oil contained in SanoVita has omega 3 fatty acids. Research shows strong evidence that the omega 3 fatty acids can help lower triglycerides and blood pressure. There are studies showing that omega 3 fatty acids may help with other conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, depression, and omega 3 fatty acids are thought to play an important role in reducing inflammation throughout the body.
- Plant Based Collagen, The Rose Hip found in SanoVita is a source of Plant Based Collagen. Collagen is known to improve cardio health, skin elasticity, hair strength, joint health and bone structure, just to name a few of its benefits.
Q. Has there been any testing or scientific research or studies that support SanoVita’s effectiveness or benefits?
A. SanoVita has been tested by multiple independent laboratories in several countries including USA, Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. SanoVita has passed all microbial tests and has been tested by Brunswick laboratories for high levels of beneficial Antioxidants measuring at an ORAC value of 2416 which is two to five times higher than other super-fruit antioxidant drinks common in the market. SanoVita also is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified laboratory. Finally the basis for the SanoVita formula is of the beneficial nutrients found in the Mediterranean Diet. The Mediterranean Diet has been widely researched with conclusive evidence of a variety of significant health benefits has been validated. A recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2013 yielded rigorous evidence that the Mediterranean diet slashes the risk of heart problems in people at high risk for these conditions by 30%. Even for those not in a high-risk category, experts say there are plenty of benefits to eating a diet rich in olive oil, tomatoes and fruits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.